Homeschooling vs. Private Online School
While many states will consider enrolling your son or daughter in an out of state private online school as the same as homeschooling for state reporting purposes, a private online school option is not the same as homeschooling your child. There are many benefits to enrolling into CMASAS vs. the traditional homeschool route.
- CMASAS transcripts are recognized and accepted worldwide through our accreditation with NWAC and AdvancEd
- NCAA approved courses for student-athletes
- We offer credentialed instructors to work directly with your child
- CMASAS will assist with providing documentation to state/district agencies to satisfy your state requirements for choosing an out of state private school. Many times this may be as simple as providing an official transcript each year or using our course objectives for courses planned to be taken during the year
- Flexible print based and online curriculum options for grades K-5
- Rigorous, college prep curriculum to prepare students for success in college and life beyond high school
Our staff is experienced with homeschool curriculum in grades K-5 and can help assist in choosing the right curriculum for your son or daughter. We also blend the homeschool philosophy of education with a private online school offering to create a truly unique learning experience not found in homeschooling or other online school options.