New expanded office hours are now available to our families in order to continue providing exceptional service for our worldwide student population. We do not use call centers to take incoming calls. You will always speak with one of our highly qualified Personalized Education specialists to answer all your questions.
Thanksgiving Week - Wednesday November 25th from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Closed Thursday and Friday
Christmas Break - Dec 21st - Dec 23rd from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Closed December 24th and December 25th.
Dec 28th - Dec 30th from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Closed December 31st and January 1st.
Monday - Thursday
6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
All Times Pacific
Welcome to CMASAS Learning Community where students from around the world come together and Touch the Future! We are not your typical online school. We deliver what other online programs can't - a personalized learning experience tailored to each individual student! We differentiate ourselves from other online schools by not just making the ordinary exceptional, but through our Personalized Philosophy which drives everything we do.
CMASAS has recently been recognized as being in the top 5 of the 50 Best Online High School Diploma programs named by The Best Schools - an independent website which ranks schools on quality based on a number of criteria including accreditation, academic success rate, personal attention, and cost.
In addition to our personalized courses in Math, Science, English, and Social Studies, we have added to our extensive list of elective courses for high school. While many online schools offer few elective options, we offer a wide variety of options based on student interest. Check out the list of new courses available as of July 1st 2015 on our high school page.
The CMASAS Difference:
- Students are placed into an Introduction to 21st Century Learning course upon enrollment to help prepare them for success in their online education.
- Self-paced. Students have access to courses 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. Courses end dates are determined by personalized pacing guide set up with input of student and instructor, not by arbitrary semester end dates.
- Personalized Education. Students have the opportunity to complete assignments based on the learning style in which they learn the best. This approach takes a commitment from both the instructor and student to develop alternative assignments which cover the learning objective and concepts being taught.
- Curriculum which is more than just reading and answering multiple choice questions, with assignments which allows students to show what they know in the learning style they prefer.
- 1:1 student teacher interaction.
- Instructor response within 24 hours and mostly same day (includes grading, assignment feedback and response to email/phone communications).
- Mastery based assignments and assessments.
- Extensive list of high school electives for students with varying interests.
CMASAS has a unique Personalized Educational Philosophy that is research-based and encompasses the whole student. Our proven Personalized Education model is effective and works with students. It is flexible, yet offers a rigorous course schedule. It is adaptable depending on student needs. If you have questions or a unique situation, contact us today to see how we can create a personalized enrollment plan for you.