Finding a balance between school and pursuing your passions can be challenging, but it is essential for overall well-being and success. Here are some tips to help you strike a balance:
1. Prioritize your time: Make a list of your responsibilities, including school, extracurricular activities, and your passion projects. Prioritize your time by setting specific goals for each day, week, or month, and make sure you allocate enough time for each activity.
2. Create a schedule: Establish a routine that includes dedicated time for both schoolwork and your passion projects. By creating a schedule, you can ensure that you have time for everything and reduce the likelihood of feeling overwhelmed.
3. Stay organized: Use a planner or online tool to keep track of your assignments, deadlines, and progress on your passion projects. Staying organized will help you manage your time more efficiently and ensure that you don't overlook important tasks.
4. Be disciplined: It can be tempting to put off schoolwork to pursue your passion projects, but it's important to stay disciplined and prioritize your academic responsibilities. Set specific times for both activities and stick to them.
5. Stay motivated: Find ways to stay motivated, such as setting goals, rewarding yourself for accomplishments, and seeking inspiration from others who are pursuing similar interests.
6. Don't be afraid to ask for help: If you are feeling overwhelmed or struggling to find balance, don't be afraid to ask for help. Talk to your PECS, Course Instructors, mentors, or peers for advice or support.
7. Build connections with your peers by joining a school club: Students who build solid friendships and connections with other students in school are by and large much more productive and successful in their academic work.
Remember that finding balance is a process and may require some trial and error. Be patient and keep adjusting your schedule and priorities until you find a balance that works for you.