By continuing to browse the Sites, you signify that you understand and agree to the use of these technologies, as described in this Cookie Notice.
You do not have to accept cookies and consent can be withdrawn at any time. You may delete them after they have been placed on your device at any time. If you do not accept or delete our cookies, some areas of the Sites that you access may take more time to work, or may not function properly.
1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files containing a string of characters which we may store on your computer or mobile device when you visit one of the Sites. When you visit the Sites again, the cookies allow us to recognize your browser. Cookies may store your preferences and other information but cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
Cookies set by us are called “first party cookies.” Cookies set by other parties are called “third party cookies.” Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the Sites (e.g., advertising, social media functions, analytics, data processing, website hosting and operation).
2. The Cookies We Use
The information that we collect with cookies allows us to statistically analyze usage of the Sites, and to improve and customize our content and other offerings. However, we only disclose information collected with cookies to third parties on an aggregated basis without the use of any information that personally identifies you.
The specific types of first party and third party cookies placed by the Sites and the purposes they perform are described below:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites or use a shopping cart.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Sites. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences, but are non-essential to the performance of the Sites.
- Analytical or Customization Cookies. These cookies collect information about how users access and move through the Sites. We use this information in either aggregate form to help us to improve the way the Sites works, or to personalize the Sites to your interests.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to make the advertising displayed on the Sites more relevant to you. These cookies prevent ads reappearing and ensure that ads are properly displayed. Certain third-party cookies may track users over different websites are will provide ads relevant to your interests.
- Social Media Cookies. These cookies allow us to integrate social media functions into the Sites and may also be used for advertising purposes.
3. How to Control Cookies
You do not have to accept cookies and consent can be withdrawn at any time, although you may not be able to use certain features on the Sites. You can do this by activating the settings on your browser that allow you to refuse all or some cookies.
Please follow the links below to helpful information for the most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Apple Safari:
In addition, you can exercise advertising cookie choices by visiting:
- http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/; or
4. Web Beacons
In addition to cookies, we use other technologies to recognize and track visitors to the Sites. A web beacon (also known as a “tracking pixel” or “clear GIF”) is a clear graphic image (typically a one-pixel tag) that is delivered through a web browser or HTML e-mail, typically in conjunction with a cookie.
Web beacons allows us, for example, to monitor how users move from one page within the Sites to another, to track access to our communications, to understand whether users have come to the Sites from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to measure how ads have been viewed and to improve site performance.
5. Targeted Advertising
6. Changes to this Cookie Notice
We may occasionally amend this Cookie Notice to reflect feedback and changes in applicable law, and we reserve the right to make changes to this Cookie Notice at any time.
Please check the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this Cookie Notice to see when this Cookie Notice was last revised.
We encourage you to check frequently to see the current Cookie Notice to be informed of how we are committed to protecting your information and providing you with improved content on the Sites in order to enhance your experience.
7. Contact Us
If you have questions about this Cookie Notice, please contact the webmaster.